EFCC Coming After Me Again - Fani-Kayode Cries

Image result for fani kayode and efcc
Fani-kayode and The EFCC Saurd 

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation,  has cried out that the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is planning to re-arrest and detain him.


Fani-Kayode stated this in a statement sent to Sahara Reporter's correspondent in Abuja on Thursday.
He said this information was leaked to him by one of his spy within the anti-graft agency.
The Statement read: “I have been reliably informed by my sources within the EFCC that they are planning to re-arrest and detain me for as long as possible once again even though I have been granted bail by the Federal High Court in Lagos.
“Fresh charges were filed against me by the EFCC at the Federal High Court in Abuja on July 7. The allegations border on a baseless allegation and false claim that I received N26 million naira from the NSA’s office in 2014.
“These are politically-motivated charges and there is no truth in or substance to them whatsoever.”

Welcome To Naija Info Share

Comments