How DSS Planted Hard Currency In My House - Justice Ngwuta Alarms

Image result for justice sylvester ngwuta and rotimi amaechi

Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, another Justice of the Supreme Court, whose home was raided by operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS has opened fresh can of worms, accusing the operatives of DSS, of planting hard currency in his house.
He also alleged that his ordeal was a result of his refusal at various times to help the All Progressives Congress, APC, pervert justice in governorship election disputes involving Ekiti, Rivers and Ebonyi states.

Justice Ngwuta, in a letter dated October 18, which he forwarded to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed and the National Judicial Council, NJC, specifically fingered the Minister of Transport, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi and Minister of Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, as those who approached him on behalf of the APC.


He further disclosed that shortly after the Supreme Court affirmed the election of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Amaechi also called him on phone and said “Oga is not happy.”

According to Nwguta, “I asked him who is the unhappy “Oga” and he answered “Buhari”. I retorted “go and talk to his wife.”

He told the CJN that the Minister of Technology, on the other hand, wanted him to convince the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, to facilitate the declaration of candidate of the Labour Party as winner of the last governorship election in Ebonyi State.

In the letter he wrote to the NJC which was titled, ”Invasion Of My House In The Night, Planting Of Huge Sums Of Money In Different Currencies, Purported Recovery Of The Money, Carting Away Of My Documents And Other Valuable Items And My Subsequent Abduction By Masked Operatives Of The DSS Between Friday, October 7 And Saturday, October 8, 2016”, read:

“Some days before Friday, 7th October, 2016, I started feeling symptoms of malaria attack. Any malaria drug keeps me drowsy and sleeping for days and since I had to go to work I decided to hang on until Friday to take the drug after work.

“I returned from work late Friday afternoon, had a meal and took the medication I got from Dr. Ukah of the Supreme Court Medical Centre. By 7.30 pm I was already in bed having switched off my hand sets. After a little while, my house maid knocked on the door to my bedroom.

“I reluctantly dragged myself to the door. She told me that a group of people wanted to see me. I told her to inform whoever wanted to see me that night that I do not see visitors in the night, that they could come to see me in day time. I went back to sleep. I could not tell how long later that I heard knocks on the door.

“I ignored the knocks but when my house girl continued knocking on the door, I managed to get up and opened the door. She told me that some people said that the President sent them to me. I got out of the room to find that a large number of people some of whom wore face masks and hand gloves were everywhere in the ground floor. I told my house maid to ask the people to meet me in my study next door to the bedroom.

“They rushed into my study; one of them said his name was John. He flashed a card to me and showed me what he said was a search warrant. My vision was blurred as a result of the malaria and the drug I took. They had drawn guns. I was terrified and I thought they had a more sinister mission than a mere search.

Read More Of The Letter On Vanguard


Welcome To Naija Info Share

Comments