Trumps Pledged To Accept The Result "If I Win"

Image result for trump and hillary
Trump and Clinton

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said he will accept the results of the US election "if I win".
He added that he would accept a "clear" result - but reserved the right to challenge a "questionable" result.
Mr Trump has been heavily criticised for suggesting that he might not accept the election result.
Speaking in Ohio, Mr Trump said, grinning: "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States, that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election - if I win."
He also said: "I will accept a clear election result, but I will also reserve my right to contest and file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result."
During Wednesday night's debate, when moderator Chris Wallace asked Mr Trump if he would accept losing to Mrs Clinton, the Republican nominee said he would "keep you in suspense"
____________________________________________________________________
Thanks For Reading, we will Notify you withe latest news updateRead More 
Welcome To Naija Info Share

Comments